As a special thank you to all my readers, I’m hosting a giveaway featuring an amazing assortment of products courtesy of my friends at Korchmar Bags, ShadesDaddy.com, Florsheim Shoes, and Howe Clothing. One lucky reader will walk away with all five items, valued at over $1,000. Read on to enter to win.
1. Garfield Leather Bomber Bag by Korchmar Bags (See it styled here and here.)
2. Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses from ShadesDaddy.com
3. $200 Gift Card from Florsheim Shoes
4. Rag & Stone Woven Plaid Shirt by Howe Clothing*
5. Fast Living Twill Pants by Howe Clothing*
*Subject to size and availability. Out of stock items will replaced with a similar product.
How to Enter
1. Use the Rafflecopter widget below to submit your entries.
2. In order to be eligible you MUST earn a minimum of two (2) entries by fulfilling both of the following requirements:
– Follow He Spoke Style on Facebook;
– Leave a comment on this post so that I may contact you if you win.
3. BONUS: Earn extra entries—up to a total of ten (10!)—by fulfilling more options listed in the widget.
PLEASE NOTE: Comments are held in moderation before I approve them. If your comment doesn’t show up immediately, don’t stress or submit it again. I will approve them as soon as I am able to.
Contest Rules and Deadlines
– Giveaway begins Tuesday, September 3.
– Contest is open for one week.
– To be eligible to win, readers must earn at least two (2) entries by 1) Following He Spoke Style on Facebook, and 2) Leaving a comment on this blog post.
– Readers may earn a maximum of ten (10) entries by fulfilling ALL requirements in the widget.
– Failure to earn the minimum number of entries or misrepresentation of entries will result in disqualification.
– Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EDT, Monday, September 9.
– One winner will be chosen at random and announced on this post and via Twitter and Facebook on Tuesday, September 10.
– Prizes are subject to size and availability. If a product is not available in the winner’s size, a similar item will be provided.
– Winner will be contacted via email for mailing information.
Good luck and thanks for reading.
He Spoke Style