A quick glance at the 5-day forecast confirms it: spring has arrived. And with warmer temperatures and longer days on the horizon, it’s time to put away the heavier fabrics and darker tones in favor of pieces that are more lightweight and full of color. Here are a few picks to help you get started on your spring style.
1. Bleecker Leather Slim Brief by Coach
2. Italian Cotton Suit by Brooks Brothers
3. Trinity Plaid Tie by The Tie Bar
4. Micro Flower Pocket Square by Brooks Brothers
5. Ticking Stripe Belt by J.Crew
6. Super Shape SPF 15 Face Moisturizer by Baxter of California
7. Sunglasses by Persol
8. Aligator Skin Money Clip by M-Clip
9. Vintage Short Sleeve Henley by Banana Republic
10. Washed Denim Jacket by Levi’s
11. Taupe Suede Bucks by Florsheim
Don’t forget, you can always find more picks by following He Spoke Style on Pinterest.
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend.
He Spoke Style