An equestrian-inspired ankle boot with a strap-and-buckle fastener that wraps around the boot’s shaft. The Jodhpur Boot was initially worn by the best horsemen from the Indian Jodhpur state. The Jodhpur name has been naturally chosen for this model, which over time has become a great men’s shoemaking classic.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Shoes are handmade-to-order in Spain.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery.
- We offer complimentary ground shipping on shoes shipped within the continental United States. For international orders, shipping charges will be calculated at checkout. The price of the shoes and the shipping cost reflected at checkout DO NOT include import duties or customs tariffs. The recipient is responsible for all applicable local taxes and duties. Please email us if you have questions about shipping.
NOTE ON SIZING
- Lace-ups, boots, and sneakers tend to fit true-to-size.
- Loafers, Belgian slippers, boat shoes, and drivers tend to run a 1/2 size small.
- If the fit is not to your liking, you may exchange them one time for a different size.
- Shoes must be returned unworn within 14 days of receipt.
- As shoes are made specifically for you, they are non-refundable.
- Should you need to return a pair to us, please email us immediately to obtain shipping authorization information.
- All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.