SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Shoes are handmade-to-order in Spain.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery.
- We offer complimentary ground shipping on shoes shipped within the continental United States. Items shipped outside the continental United States will be shipped postage due unless prior arrangements are made. Please email us if you have questions about shipping.
NOTE ON SIZING
- Lace-ups, boots, and sneakers tend to fit true-to-size.
- Loafers, Belgian slippers, boat shoes, and drivers tend to run a 1/2 size small.
- If the fit is not to your liking, you may exchange them one time for a different size.
- Shoes must be returned unworn within 14 days of receipt.
- As shoes are made specifically for you, they are non-refundable.
- Should you need to return a pair to us, please email us immediately to obtain shipping authorization information.
- All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.