A stylish selection of holiday gifts for him, her or your elegant host or hostess
We’re not in last-minute Holiday shopping panic mode quite yet, but we’d would like to remind you that Christmas Day is actually next weekend. Yes, that’s right, next weekend. And it’s going to creep up on you faster than a cheetah that just drank a Red Bull.
So to help you avoid the pitfalls of last-minute shopping and the possibility of not receiving your purchases in time – if you’re like us, you do most of your shopping online these days – we’ve put together this gift guide well in advance of the deadline.
Here are our picks whether you’re shopping for him, her or that host or hostess with the most-est.
Gifts For Him
For the more fashionable man in your life, things like cologne or a watch may feel a bit personal and are definitely more of a challenge to do successfully. But there are simple touches that can show him you “get it” while avoiding being gimmicky.
– A leather duffle because everyone needs a good weekend bag, and it’ll give him a reason to travel more.
– Leather portfolio. He can definitely find a reason to use it now, and it will only look better with age.
– Something from The Real Real. I am on this site way more than Brian (and too much, in general) for myself, but the pre-owned menswear options are fantastic. Where else can you find items like a Goyard wallet in almost mint condition at a discount?
Gifts For Her
If you know her size, and are comfortable going into that territory, more power to you! If you’re not clear and want to avoid an awkward conversation, let us help guide you (pun not intended).
– Statement earrings. She’ll love a pair of ear bling, and you’ll have something fun to look at.
– Cashmere scarf. A scarf may be expected, but cashmere says “I Love You”.
– Lat & Lo Necklace. If you remember your first date location, consider giving her a necklace that has the coordinates of your first meeting and a personal message on the back.
Gifts for the Host or Hostess
Whether you are gifting a couple, or need to arrive to a party with gift in hand, these options are never miss.
– Hatch glasses. Everyone has wine glasses, but not everyone invests in some handsome barware.
– Monogrammed pillowcase. Screw the birds, put a monogram on it!
– A bag of Rook coffee. A hometown favorite.
Thanks for reading and happy shopping!
He Spoke Style